- Work with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and improve content moderation processes
- Provide feedback to content creators to help them improve their submissions
- Train new content moderators on company policies and procedures
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Monitoring social media channels for illegal activity or violations of company policies
- Reviewing content for potential threats to public health or safety, such as instructions on how to make explosive devices or biological weapons
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, English, journalism, or related field
- 3-5 years of professional writing and editing experience
- Excellent research skills
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and content moderation tools.
- Social Media
- Content Writing
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Marketing & Sales
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 5