- Leading and developing a team of 20-30 associates; responsible for the overall performance management, coordination and evaluation of the team.
- Actively participate in and drive the continuous improvement culture through ‘kaizen’ and lean projects.
- Identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning and assigning work; rewarding and reviewing employee performance; and effective conflict resolution.
- Mentoring and act as a resource to new managers and expedite their learning curve also devise action plan to develop and groom associates into future CS Team Managers.
- Leading Site Level initiatives, primary owner of functional responsibilities that impact overall site and may require interface with other sites in network.
- Communicating policies to associates and become the primary information source for staff; following- up to ensure compliance and consistency; taking corrective action as necessary and documenting the issue and actions taken.
- Expected to be 2nd in line to the Group managers and at times might be required to perform delegated duties of group managers.
- Develop and Achieve performance goals and objectives in line with the network wide vision and goals.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Demonstrated ability to build, develop and handle a group of people.
- Ability to support Business and provide solutions to customer pain points.
- Ability to handle complex and ambiguous scenarios.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to handle reporting and analysis.
- Demonstrated passion for delivering a positive customer experience, and maintain composure in difficult situations.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments.
- Can adapt well to changing circumstances and strategy.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Confident in using Microsoft Package (especially Excel).
- Fluent English skills are required for this role.
- Experience in Contact Center Operations (Customer Service, Sales, or Collections).
- Strong in data manipulation and analysis.
- 3 plus years’ experience with Customer service.
- Preferred Project Management and knowledge of Six Sigma/Lean Processes.
- Post Graduate is a plus.
- 5-7 years of overall experience and 3-4 years of supervisory exposure in managing a team size of 25-30 associates.
- Advanced computer skills using a variety of programs highly desired.
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" work day
- Applicant needs to be in People Management role.