- Contribute to developing the market for Cybersecurity and Technology consulting services.
- Establish client relationships with senior stakeholders across clients from different sectors.
- Lead portfolio of engagements with the company existing and future clients.
- Manage consulting engagements to time and budget.
- Contribute to the development of the Cybersecurity and Technology consulting team.
- Lead the development of proposals and marketing materials.
- Produce projects that meet the expectations of our clients and in line with the company’s quality standards.
- Perform security risk and controls assessments and/or penetration testing to evaluate and analyze threats, vulnerability, impact, and risk and security issues to Business.
- Keep up to date with market trends and the latest developments in areas related to Cybersecurity, Business Continuity, and Information Risk Management.
- Assist clients in evaluating, enhancing, developing, and managing their:
1. Cybersecurity Management programs including technology controls, process controls, governance, risk, and compliance requirements.
2. Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Management programs.
3. Data Protection and Privacy management programs.
4. Threat and Vulnerability Management programs.
5. Security Incident Detection and Response management programs.
6. Identity and access management programs.
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Business Information Technology, in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science).
- 10+ years of proven experience in delivering cyber security engagements: e.g. cyber security programs and strategies, penetration testing and vulnerability assessments, cyber security governance, security architecture, data privacy, data leakage prevention, and identity and access management.
- Proven track record in professional services sales.
- Demonstrated experience in leadership, team mentoring, and client and project management.
- Experience with cyber security frameworks (ISO, NIST, etc.).
- An understanding of security with a good overview of all aspects of security with regard to prevention, detection, and response.