- Collaborate with lab leadership for goal-aligned digital strategy, identify and suggest improvements for current capabilities through client engagements, gap analysis, and workflows/process redesign.
- Implement digital health solutions that enhance lab processes, data and reporting workflows, in addition to providing subject matter and technical expertise during deployment activities.
- Identify emerging trends and best practices in lab digitalization.
- Train staff on effective digital tool usage and offer technical support for smooth operations.
- Ensure solutions meet industry standards (HIPAA, CLIA) & Collaborate on quality validation.
- Collaborate with vendors during solution implementation and manage vendor relationships, contracts, and service level agreements.
- Bachelor's in medical laboratory sciences, 2-5 years experience.
- Masters in health informatics, computer science preferred.
- Familiarity with HLA, genetic testing processes preferred.
- Familiarity with LIS, EHR, and relevant software.
- Strong problem-solving and tech adaptation skills.
- Demonstrated Project and Change Management skills.
- Excellent English & Arabic communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of data privacy regulations.
- Genetic Testing
- Lab Digitalization
- Digital Health Solutions
Login to Apply
Location Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 5