- Managing the social media team's performance and functions.
- Working cross-functionally and in liaison with other important stakeholders; and defining social media campaigns in accordance with the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Manage budgets and use data across digital marketing channels and campaigns to achieve scale and efficiency.
- Manage and maintain day-to-day operations, including campaign execution, quality assurance, and reporting.
- Track KPls and other metrics.
- Lead the digital marketing activities.
- Develop strategies, implement campaigns, and optimize the digital performance marketing channels of paid search, shopping campaigns, digital growth channels, drive traffic, engagement, and retention.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Development, Marketing, or related field.
- Solid awareness of social media, digital marketing, communications, and how the various platforms integrate into the bigger picture.
- The capacity to monitor outcomes and deliver quantifiable success.
- Excellent organizing abilities.
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities, including motivation, persuasion, leadership, and communication.
- Strong Arabic and English language skills (both written and spoken).
- Digital Marketing
- Key Performance Indicators
- Quality Assurance
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5