- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns.
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Conduct market research to identify target clients and industry trends.
- Work closely with the social media team to create engaging content, including blog posts, and social media updates.
- Be involved in Social Media channel engagement.
- Develop and maintain brand management.
- Involved with Event Management, Public Relations, and Branding, and Budget Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Minimum 4 years of proven work experience in Digital Marketing.
- Experience in using digital marketing tools and platforms, such as Google Analytics, SEO tools, email marketing software, and social media management tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Teamwork and Collaboration with other team members.
- Strong Arabic and English language skills (both written and spoken).
- Digital Marketing
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Market Research
- Email Marketing Tools
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Marketing & Sales
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 5