- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email,
social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs builds, and maintains social media presence.
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Analyze user-generated data to discover behavior patterns. Fine-tune the campaigns based on the findings
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop-off points and
- optimizes user channels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum of four years of work experience in Digital Marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM,
marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online
marketing and measurement
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and
devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- KPIs & HR Metrics
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Marketing & Sales
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 4 - 6