CellQual is currently looking for a field Drive Test engineer with IT telecom skills for immediate start to expand our field measurements team, working on measuring and evaluating the performance of mobile networks.
- Perform field measurements of mobile networks.
- Configure, operate, upgrade, troubleshoot; maintain our measurement equipment.
- Import and validate the measurement data in the relevant tools.
- Ensure measurement integrity, data validity; systematic organization of output data.
- Develop knowledge for 1st level post-processing, standardized analyses, and reporting.
- BSc degree (or higher) in Electrical and/or Telecom Engineering or a relevant field.
- 0-2 years of proven experience in drive testing measurements.
- Ability to work on shifts (midnight operations).
- Valid driving license.
- Windows OS, Computer HW, and IT Proficiency.
- Be a team player with good communication skills.
- Be self-motivated, willing to take initiative and ownership, and solution-oriented with a “can” do attitude.
- Understanding of RF principles in 2G/3G/4G/5G and of antenna line component's working location/hours.
- Travel might be required.
- Ready to work on different shifts (Day/night).