- Monitoring student progress, providing feedback, and maintaining records of attendance, grades, discipline
issues, and other information.
- Evaluating students on their knowledge of various topics, such as grammar, usage, spelling, punctuation, essay structure, or vocabulary.
- Conducting classroom activities such as lecturing, demonstrating, or administering tests and quizzes.
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom by enforcing rules or disciplinary actions as necessary.
- Interacting with parents or guardians to discuss their child’s progress or address any concerns they may have.
- Preparing materials such as tests, handouts, and homework assignments.
- Responding to questions or concerns from parents or students about course material or homework questions.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, education, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop and deliver engaging lessons in line with the curriculum and students’ needs.
- Assess student progress and provide feedback to help them improve their English language skills.
- Use a variety of teaching methods to cater to the different learning styles of students.
- Encourage students to participate in class activities and discussions.
- Help students develop their critical thinking and writing skills.
- Prepare students for exams and assessments.
- Keep up to date with developments in the field of English language teaching.
- Attend training courses and professional development workshops.
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff members to plan and deliver lessons.
- Perform administrative tasks such as ordering supplies and maintaining student files.
- Creative Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Collaboration Skills
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Education & Training
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2+