- Is responsible for owning, reviewing, and developing/updating (as needed) the capacity of applications in the enterprise structure in its current and future status.
- Is responsible for analyzing gaps in the capacity of applications and making recommendations for applications candidates in the roadmap for digital transformation.
- Is responsible for the development of a framework for evaluating applications.
- Is responsible for evaluating application portfolios in all sectors of the Authority.
- To be responsible for preparing reports of the current status of the applications capacity of the enterprise structure.
- Is responsible for entering and managing the applications' capacity data in the enterprise architecture tool.
- Is responsible for the development of application models in the enterprise architecture tool.
- Is responsible for training and knowledge transfer in the field of enterprise architecture applications and enterprise architecture tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Experience of not less than 4 years in the field of operating the institutional structure.
- Extensive experience in managing the assets of applications in information technology.
- At least 3 years of experience working on a well-known enterprise architecture tool.
- TOGAF certification or related certificates.
- Extensive experience in modeling and graphic design.
- Experience working in an AGILE environment.
- Enterprise Software
- Software Development
- TOGAF certification
- Enterprise Architecture tool
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 4+