- Recognize the prerequisites for each event.
- Plan the event with budget and timing limits in account.
- Schedule speakers and book venues.
- Explore vendors (catering, decorators, musicians, etc.) and select the best value/quality ratio.
- Negotiate the best possible terms with vendors.
- Hire employees, Manage all event activities (site preparation, invitations, etc).
- Perform final checks on the day of the event to ensure everything is in working order.
- Monitor event activities and respond immediately to problems.
- Evaluate the success of the event and send reports.
- Experienced in event coordination with a track record of arranging successful events.
- Microsoft Office Skilled.
- Excellent vendor management skills.
- Basic recruitment practices knowledge.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Well-organized and capable of multitasking.
- Capable of dealing with stress while remaining calm.
- Ability to solve problems.
- A bachelor's degree in hospitality administration, public relations, or a related profession is
- Event Planning
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Hospitality (Restaurants and Hotels)
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4