- Manage the CEO’s calendar, schedule, and appointments, and coordinate meetings and travel arrangements.
- Attend all CEO meetings and come up with related minutes of meetings and follow-ups.
- Act as a liaison between the CEO and other departments and ensure effective communication.
- Communicate and reach out to executive clients if needed
- Handle all communications, including email, phone, and mail on behalf of the CEO, ensuring timely and appropriate responses if needed.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and other documents as needed.
- Conduct research and gather information as needed to support the CEO’s decision-making process.
- Manage and maintain the CEO’s contact list and other confidential information.
- Planned, organized, and coordinated events and special projects as directed by the CEO.
- Provide general administrative support to the CEO and assist with other tasks as needed.
- Perform other job-related responsibilities as assigned by the direct manager.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in any related fields.
- Proficient English Language (C1).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Positive Attitude.
- Sense of Confidentiality.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Microsoft Office
- Communication Skills
- Presentations Skills
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Administration & Customer Services
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 4 - 7