- University qualification (minimum diploma in business administration / warehouse and supply chain management or any related field).
- 0- 2 years of experience.
- must have a driver's license.
- Ability to generate periodic reports.
- Implementation of direct distribution of periodic and seasonal allowances to approved families.
- Training distribution centers on the approved receiving and delivery mechanism and on the most important food safety standards.
- Supervising the operations of the passerby program to ensure compliance with the approved procedures of the program.
- Collect all the statements signed by the eligible families who have received their allowances according to the specified period and the approved procedures.
- Raising and documenting field supervision operations through daily reports that are submitted to the line official.
- Supervising the process of receiving and delivering to partner centers according to the monthly work plan.
- Operating Systems
- Documentation Skills
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 0 - 2