- Leading month-end closing; accounting activities all reconciliations and journal entries.
- Reviewing financial statements and reporting on any errors or anomalies in accounting methodology.
- Preparing financial statements for external reporting purposes such as tax and regulatory filings.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with external auditors, and regulators.
- Identifying issues with accounting processes or procedures that could lead to future errors or misinterpretations of data.
- Leading accounting team and providing them guidance on complex accounting issues.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance /Masters's Degree
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Accounting systems.
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience in finance or accounting is essential.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret financial data, and identify trends to make informed decisions.
- Demonstrated expertise in budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis.
- Analytical Skills
- Financial Risk
- Financial Reporting
- Mathematical skills
- Communication Skills
- Finance & Accounting
- Financial Models
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Accounting & Finance
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 10 - 15