- Leading month-end closing; accounting activities all reconciliations
and journal entries.
- Reviewing financial statements and reporting on any errors or
anomalies in accounting methodology.
- Collaborate with the Finance Service Center located at Türkiye and
ensure the level of service received for Costing and AP-related
- Preparing financial statements for external reporting purposes
such as tax and regulatory filings.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with
external auditors, regulators, and banks.
- Identifying issues with accounting processes or procedures that
could lead to future errors or misinterpretations of data.
- Leading the accounting team and providing them with guidance on
complex accounting issues.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance /Masters Degree.
- 12+ years of experience in finance.
- Having a good Communication, Presentation, Analytical,
English, and Mathematical skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Accounting systems.
- FMCG Experience is preferable.
- Financial Analysis
- Lean Manufacturing
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Accounting & Finance
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 12