- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement estimates, etc) while keeping
the company's goals and financial standing into consideration.
- Provide innovative cost-cutting options and ideas to improve financial performance.
- Assemble and summarize data to create comprehensive financial status and risk reports.
- Create financial models, benchmarking, and process analysis.
- Conduct market research on past, future, and comparative performance, and create forecast models.
- Identify trends, advise the organization, and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst.
- Track and determine financial status by comparing actual outcomes to expectations.
- Gain and upgrade job knowledge to stay current on new developments in the sector.
- Consult with management to help guide and shape long-term and strategic decision-making.
- Drive initiatives for process improvement and policy creation that impact the function.
- Bachelors in Finance, Economics, or any related field.
- Experience in Excel spreadsheets, databases, Microsoft Office, and financial software applications.
- Past employment experience as a Finance Analyst.
- Practical experience with statistical analysis and statistical software.
- Excellent presentation, reporting, and communication abilities.
- Knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnostics, corporate finance, and data analysis is required.
- Knowledge of financial subjects, accounting, tax regulations, money markets, and business
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Mathematical skills
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4