This role is created to control and supervise the Warehouse team and having the full vision on the Wharehouse process as well as the summarizing the daily stock in terms of recieving verfying and loading cigarettes and having full timely support for management team.
- To fully manage and supervise effectively the JTI Inventory warehouse.
- To manage the daily inventory withdrawal process from the Production Department .
- To prepare daily report to the Sales manager illustarting the status of the warehouse and the distribution process.
- To receive, follow, and insure the completness of the sales invoices for both the JTI trade channels customers ( wholesale, Semiwholesale and retail channel).
- To manage and supervise the loading process and issuing the gate passes and sending it to Finance Department, Customs for the final approve.
- To maintain the JTI inventory warehouses in a good conditions, and appling the process of First In- First OUT (FIFO).
- To conduct daily store stock taking and verify with Sales and Customs office. To perform any other duties as required by line manager.
- To verify all the incoming POSM according to JTI Standards
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Participation in achieving JTI sales AP, by managing all FGWH loading and shipping processes, including daily inventory withdrawal and distribution to the JTI trade channels.
- To integrate effective plans into the current operations through both personal and process, by coaching, and driving the powerful use of the set of plans always.
- Manage and supervise the daily loading process and the issuing of the gate passes and sending it to Finance Department and Custom to approve on daily basis, with Fill appropriate Daily opening Logistics inventory Report for the daily production.
- Train the subordinate/team on Wharehouse process and steps, synchronized to Continuous Improvement for the storing operations and FGWH staff to drive sustained performance.
- Ensure all EHS requirements are applied perfectly and excellence to guarantee safety for the employers firstly.
- Follow up the Warehouse head count in terms of attendance, absentees, manage and plan the vacation among the team
- Daily follow-up for the MIS system and comparing sales Vs loading with the finance supervisor to ensure the last day sales was submitted to the system.