- 4-5 years of experience in Angular.
- Extensive experience in Semantic HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Styled components, Bootstrap, etc.
- Experience with building scalable web applications.
- Experience using TFS/GIT.
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with RxJs.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN, GIT, and TFS.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to give clarity and communicate well with the team.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced and multicultural environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum.
- Ownership, the responsibility of work, and paying attention to details.
- Bring a professional attitude at work and belief in a team effort.
- Stay up to date with new front-end technologies and frameworks.
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 4 - 6