- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills that are coupled with strong communication.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Ability to contribute individually, architecturally, and in group/pair programming.
- Report progress and status of assigned tasks to project teams and managers.
- Provide technical leadership and motivation to junior developers.
- Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- RESTful Services
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 5