(C#, .net core or NodeJS, Corodva/phonegap, and/or Flutter).
- Perform object-oriented software development and produce high-quality code.
- Produce concise design documents, and authorize and execute unit tests.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, BIS, Computer Engineering, or
any related Engineering or Science field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Strong Knowledge of RDBMS Databases (Ms SQL Server and MySQL).
- Strong Knowledge of Ms SQL Server (Stored Procedures, functions) and SQL queries in general.
- Strong Knowledge of AngularJS, Angular8+, and C# (.net or .net core).
- Knowledge of any cross-platform mobile development frameworks and tools (Phongap/Cordova, Ionic Angular, Google Firebase).
- Experience with Responsive Web Design patterns and Software Version Control tools (GitHub).
- Experience with Micro-webservices architecture, scalability, integration testing, and continuous
deployment is preferable.
- Experience with the relevant parts of Azure and/or AWS, Docker, and Typescript is preferable.
- Knowledge in Flutter is a Plus.
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4