- Provide functional consulting services by acting as subject matter expert and leading clients through the entire systems development lifecycle.
- Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle HCM Fusion functionality.
- Identify functionality gaps and develop solutions for them.
- Advise client on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems.
- Configure Oracle HCM Fusion to meet client requirements and document application set-ups.
- Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions.
- Define testing scenarios and develop test scripts.
- Support clients with the execution of test scripts.
- Develop end-user documentation and training materials.
- Deliver end-user training.
- Effectively communicate and drive project deliverables.
- Follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of client issues.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with clients, account managers, and management.
- Consistently produces clear, concise status reports.
- Builds confidence and trust with clients.
- Displays effective analytical skills.
- BS degree in computer science or a related field.
- 2 – 7 years of experience.
- Oracle HCM Fusion experience in the following modules: HR Core, Payroll, Time & Labor, Goal & Performance Management, Recruiting, and Talent Management.
- Have a good experience with Oracle HCM (eBusiness Suite).
- Oracle Database
- Risk Management
- Oracle HCM
- Payroll Module
- HR Core Module
Login to Apply
Location Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Job Type From Home
- Experience 2 - 5