Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, social studies or relevant field.
- 0 – 2 Years of experience in HR field.
- Entering, saving, and archiving all employee data to ensure employee data accuracy.
- Contribute to the preparation of employee salaries and the distribution of the salary in order to ensure that employees receive their benefits and to ensure optimal representation of the organization.
- In charge of entering and saving employee-related data to ensure that all data is included.
- Preparing financial advances and vouchers for business trips, make sure they entered the system, and make sure to coordinate all financial matters with the accounting department.