- Develop and implement effective inventory control policies and procedures.
- Build complex inventory strategies.
- Collaborate with procurement and logistics teams to ensure timely and accurate stock replenishment.
- Create regular reports on inventory levels, stock movement, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Lead team members to ensure performance goals are achieved and ongoing career development.
- Provide insights and recommendations to management for optimizing inventory management strategies.
- 4+ years of related experience specifically in the Retail or Apparel Industry.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Experience developing strong, trust-based, cross-functional, and peer relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Leadership skills with the ability to motivate and develop a team.
- Logistics Management
- Team Management
- Communication Skills
- Supply Chain
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Logistic & Transportation
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 4 - 6