Roles and Responsibilities
- Gather, analyze, validate, and document business requirements.
- Communicate business requirements to all stakeholders in an accurate & effective manner.
- Prepare formal business requirements documentation.
- Assist in identifying various government entities& business requirements & needs.
- Analyze as-is status and recommend to-be status.
- Develop business cases and business models.
- Developing functional specifications for solutions and preparing procurement documents including TORs and RFPs.
- Prepare Presentations for digital transformation plans and projects.
- Follow up on contracts, and provide needed support for contractors.
- Perform any additional tasks requested.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in preparing different business and procurement documentation.
- Experience in requirements gathering, validating, and analysis.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, work under pressure, and within teams to achieve objectives.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in Arabic and English languages.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or any other relevant field.