- Track and confirm individual customer trucks with the new request if the previous transactions closed.
- Attend to all registered customer truck drivers that are on Dangote empowerment.
- Prepare and send an hourly update report as per quantity, region, and cement type issued to drivers.
- Prepare daily at the closing hour and monthly reports.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in transport management, purchasing & supplies, business administration, or any relevant field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Basic knowledge of system-based inventory management systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Logistics Management
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Thinking
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Logistic & Transportation
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 0 - 1