Roles and Responsibilities
- Arrange and assist with the installation, configuration, and maintenance of the government digital payment systems.
- Monitor the system performance and identify issues.
- Manage system user accounts and access rights.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Provide technical support to end-users.
- Monitor system transactions for accuracy and compliance.
- Coordinate with entities, customers, and financial institutions to resolve payment issues.
- Provide customer support related to payment processing.
- Process refunds, chargebacks, and other payment-related transactions.
- Maintain accurate records of payment transactions and related documentation.
- Monitor and report on payment system performance metrics.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in administering and operating information systems and/or digital payment platforms.
- Knowledge of electronic payment, banking, and financial systems and services.
- Excellent writing and reading communication skills in both English and Arabic Languages.
- Close attention to details.
- Highly organized and a team player.
- University Degree in computer engineering, management information systems, computer science or
any other related field.