List of Duties
- Designing and implementing new features both on your own and as a member of a feature-driven
- Creating client-side branding in a complex rich-client application.
- Design and implementation of new features to agreed timelines.
- Following sound software design, process and quality practices, proactively participate in design and
- Assist with the maintaining and support of new and existing features by liaising with the support
teams to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Keeping abreast of new technical developments to enhance or revolutionize the product and
- Travel to customer sites to support the deployment of new features, and to other company offices.
- Occasionally provide out of hours support for the product.
- Any other related tasks as required by the line manager.
- Honours Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or related field.
responsive web design (RWD) skills.
- 1+ years of experience building web and mobile applications using Angular 2+, Iconic 3+ and
Typescript. Knowledge of AngularJS (1.x) and NodeJS a bonus.
- Experience in consuming REST API’s.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills using the English-language.
- High level of attention to detail and strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Ability to work across multiple product areas and remain quality and customer-focused.
- Experience with modern Client/Server architectures.
- Knowledge in distributed architectures.
- Familiarity with JSON, XML and XPath technologies.
- Experience of software testing and methodologies.
- Experience of software debugging.
- Experience with software systems in the banking sector.
- Experience in agile software development environment
- Experience and knowledge of Git.
- Excellent team player, cooperative and flexible.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and can-do attitude, keen to be involved at all levels of a product.
- Articulate communicator, ability to present ideas clearly and precisely, both written and verbally, with
concise attention to detail to peers, colleagues and management alike.
- Good listener, the ability to listen effectively and to consider input from peers, colleagues and
- Self-reliant, the ability to work without close supervision and address problems in a collaborative
- Good problem solving abilities with the ability to identify and contribute to solutions for the company
in a collaborative environment.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Passion to learn and to work with new technologies.
- Agile Methodologies
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4