- Supporting the competition issues from the legal, competition, and economic points of views.
- Providing the needed support and advice for the competition issues in the market.
- Conducting market studies and having the needed analysis for the beverage market in Jordan.
- Performing field visits periodically, observing the process of Competition Compliance in all aspects.
- Following up on the competition issues with the competition directorate and related bodies.
- Supporting the legal manager for the issues related to the competition issues.
- Conducting awareness sessions for employees regarding competition regulations and global practices.
- Following up on the legislation in relation to business, determining the impacts and the necessary changes, and developing a strategic plan while considering the need for changes.
- Building with relations with regulatory authorities to advocate the company’s position from the respective fields of law.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Economics, a Masters Degree is a plus.
- Excellent Communication Skills, Negotiation Skills, and Presentation Skills.
- Excellent English skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Legal Issues
- Legal Writing
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 4 - 6