- provide legal support and consultation to all departments in the company.
- Write and review different kinds of agreements throughout the company.
- Follow up on governance issues with the external counsel, including but not limited to, external affairs in corporation with the group office, such as authorizations... etc.
- Follow up on legal cases (litigation) with the external counsel as well as finishing up the legal cases report (T-hos and internal reports).
- Prepare monthly legal report.
- Attend and handle some cases at the court (legal department measure).
- Provide legal awareness sessions to the concerned departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Excellent Communication Skills, Negotiation Skills, and Presentation Skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Excellent English skills.
- Analytical Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Communication Skills
- Presentations Skills
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3-6