- Use the knowledge of business operations skills such as project management, business model transformation, and rational model transformation.
- Gather information about our organization, processes, products, services, customers, and competitors.
- Analyze data to identify problems and recommend solutions.
- Develop strategies to improve processes and operations.
- Identify opportunities for growth.
- Monitor trends in the industry and recommend changes accordingly.
- Provide direction on how to best implement solutions.
- Create reports summarizing findings and recommendations.
- Present final reports to senior management.
- Proven experience as a Management Consultant or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of business processes and operations.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to create detailed reports.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to think strategically with a focus on long-term goals.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in consulting, having an experience in a big four company is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Industrial Engineering,
- Excellent knowledge of using MS office.
- Fluency in Arabic and English.
- Attention to detail skills, and the ability to analyze complex data.
- Multi-tasking skills to be able to meet required deadlines.
- Travel is required.
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- MS Office
- Business Model Transformation
Login to Apply
Location Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4