- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Business Planning
- Social Media
- Design Patterns
- KPIs & HR Metrics
- Market & Data Analysis
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Marketing & Sales
Job Type From Home
- Experience 3 - 5