- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies
- Ensure consistent and persuasive communication across all marketing channels.
- Develop and maintain brand management.
- Highlight the unique features and benefits of the company's HR systems products.
- Supervise the creation and execution of digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and content marketing.
- Plan and execute demand generation campaigns to attract new leads.
- Use various channels, including email marketing, social media, and webinars.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure content reflects product updates and industry trends.
- Involved with Event Management, Public Relations, and Branding, and Budget Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Marketing Manager in the HR technology industry or related field.
- Experience in digital marketing techniques, including SEO, SEM, email marketing, and social media.
- Experience in event planning and management, and in market research.
- Work closely in marketing analytics and data-driven decision-making.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Strong analytical, project, and change management skills.
- B2B experience.
- Digital Marketing
- Communication Skills
- Email Marketing Tools
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Marketing & Sales
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 - 8