Roles and Responsibilities
- Must have strong understanding of object-oriented programming in an enterprise environment and demonstrate ability utilizing object-oriented techniques to produce correct, extendable, reusable and efficient solutions.
- Assist with formal analysis of user requirements with regard to new and existing systems, and to provide appropriate documentation.
- Ensure that developed software is robust, performant and meets the user's functional requirements.
- Assist all staff in the preparation of complex searches and reports using the reporting tools and other techniques as appropriate.
- Assist with estimating the effort and timescales involved in the tasks that have been delegated to the team.
- Operate proactively within an environment of closely managed projects, providing regular task updates and supporting project management processes.
- To work along with other departments in the deployment of applications and the support and maintenance of systems.
- Perform program design, coding and Development.
- Ensure all the defects are resolved within the stipulated SLAs.
- Undertake development work on new and existing applications.
- Perform unit and integration testing prior to handover to the Testing and Integration Team.
- Provide updated documentation for the changes done on the application source code.
- Can work independently without any support.
- Can understand Client business in short period of time.
- Participate in the feasibility analysis for new modules and changes.
- Ability to lead the module assigned independently.
- Deliver project assignments on time with high quality.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to significant amounts of change in work assignments and priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT, preferably in English.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Minimum 4 years of hands on experience in Hybrid Application.
- Knowledge of the SQLite database.
- Experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON.
- Strong mobile UI design (multi-screen resolutions), coding, support and maintenance.