- Minimum BA degree in Statistics, IT, Engineering, or other relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Monitoring and Evaluation preferably in economic empowerment projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in data collection, statistical analysis methods, and database management.
- Experience with data analysis and/or data management.
- Familiarity with data collection and monitoring and evaluation tools.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is desirable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Word is required
- Proficiency in developing XLS forma and using ODK/KOBO is required.
- Ability to use MS PowerBI and KOBO Toolbox is a Plus
- Professional M&E training is a plus.
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3