-Strong understanding of Microsoft technologies in the desktop (web environment is a plus).
- Experience in programming in Microsoft .NET using C# programming languages.
- Experience developing desktop applications using Windows Forms.
- Experience developing numerous desktop-based applications (web-based applications is a plus).
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Database Design Experience (Preferred Oracle Database).
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developing, designing, implementing, enhancing, maintaining and analyzing GIS software systems.
- Responsible for reviewing and developing detailed system specifications and modifying existing
applications to accommodate changing business needs.
- Hands-on experience with the software testing life cycle and bug tracking systems (bug fixing and
- Basic knowledge working with version control systems (preferably Git).
- Maintain and troubleshoot existing systems.
- Aid in the creation of Customer Manuals and Training Materials.
- Collection and prioritization of business and/or market requirements (Managing New Product Ideas
and Product Roadmaps).
- Might lead a software development team throughout the development lifecycle of the product or
customization (project based).
- Train end users upon need.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
-Good Knowledge in GIS technology and industry using ESRI suite of products is a plus.
- Good Knowledge in Ericsson Network Engineer (ENE) suite of products is a plus.
- Experience in developing and deploying services for ESRI ArcGIS Server is a plus.
- Familiar with ESRI ArcGIS Server installation and administration is a plus.
- Telecom Industry background or experience is a plus.
- Very Good English Communication Skills.
- Strong Analytical and strategic/critical thinking skills.
- Good Written and Verbal Communication & Presentation Skills.
- High sense of responsibility, ownership, and accountability.
- Self-driven and initiative.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Very Good business writing skills.
- Good leadership and project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- High flexibility and ability to learn.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Result oriented.