- As a Developer you will be working closely with the project manager and technical lead to define and prioritize new requirements and enhancements to new and existing solutions.
- Analyse existing databases and re-build new databases by normalizing and creating a more efficient database.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and bug-free applications.
- Build visually appealing front-end applications by working closely with customers and project leads..
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address the issues.
- Develop application Requirements and use cases.
- Translate application requirements and use cases into functional components.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code based on defined requirements.
- Creates and helps maintain technical and end-user documentation for new and existing applications.
- Deploy Applications on Different environments (DEV ,QA ,Productions ) and on CLOUD environments as well.
- B.S. Computer Science/Information Systems.
- 1-3 years of development experience in .NET.
- 1-3 years of experience in web development (designing, developing, refactoring, and delivering full stack web application software).
- Knowledge of Web Services such as REST, SOAP and RPC, JSON and consuming third-services.
- Experience developing applications using the .NET Core & Framework up to and
- including Core 3.0+ & 4.x + 5.X respectively.
- Experience with Git and TFS source control tools.
- Experience with DevOps tools, IIS and Web hosting.
- Interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), presentation skills, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Previous experience in developing, updating, and maintaining secure software code and scripts in a Visual Studio environment.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with software design and architectural patterns.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Web Development
- Web Service
- RESTful Services
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 1 - 3