Job Description & Requirement :
- Strong understanding of Microsoft technologies in the web and/or desktop environment
- Experience in Microsoft .NET Framework
- Experience in programming in Microsoft .NET using VB.net or C# programming languages
- Experience developing numerous web-based and/or desktop-based applications.
- Experience in the following web standards and technologies: HTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, XSL,
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Database Experience (in either Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle Databases):
- Understands complex database concepts and effectively employ different database design
- Create entity-relationship diagrams
- Create and debug stored procedures and functions in T-SQL or PL-SQL.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) is a plus.
- Developing, designing, implementing, enhancing, maintaining and analyzing GIS software systems.
- Hands-on experience with the following concepts/ technologies: Java/Java SE, Web-based
application development concepts and frameworks (ASP.NET, ADO.NET,
VB.NET,JSP/Struts/Spring/Hibernate/Web Services), XML, XSLT, relational database management
systems, and SQL).
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :
- Good Knowledge in GIS technology and industry using ESRI suite of products is a plus.
- Good Knowledge in Ericsson Network Engineer (ENE) suite of products is a plus.
- Experience in development using ArcObjects and ENE APIs is a plus.