- Analyze project needs and available tools and technologies in light of specifications provided by Process Automation and Analysis Lead.
- Initiate discussions in consultation with Analysis and Processes Lead with appropriate stakeholders to have a clear grasp of the project specifications and objectives.
- Prepare detailed project plan including software solution design, development, testing and training.
- Guide, advise, design and implement best practices for process engineering and digitization.
- Perform quality control on the implemented processes and reports.
- Participate to the development of the software and coordinate with other software engineers.
- Design and develop business intelligence dashboards using the best available tools.
- Take into consideration internal rules and regulations, international standards, and strategic objectives in all project design and implementation.
- Assist in the setup of maintenance and continuity procedures within MOJ to ensure project sustainability.
- Coordinate with Analysis and Processes Lead and provide regular updates.
- 1 - 4 years of experience in software development.
- Proven experience in architecture and design of process automation and engineering using best practices.
- Proven experience with business intelligence tools and reporting frameworks.
- Proven experience with MS SQL Server 2012 or Oracle Database.
- Proven experience with programming languages JAVA or .NET frameworks for BackEnd.
- Proven experience with programming languages Angular or ReactJS frameworks for Front End.
- Proven experience with previously mentioned languages for Full Stack.
- Proven experience with data visualization tool.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Business Intelligence
- Problem Solving
- Planning & Organizing
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type From Home
- Experience 1 -4