The Oracle E-Business Suite Applications Developer role is to perform support and development for Oracle Applications, with a hands-on working experience of Oracle E-Business suite release 12.2 modules development , Oracle forms and reports, Web application development tools, Oracle Bi publisher, Oracle OAF, oracle Approvals and OBIEE .and also apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to support the development process, and to ensure project Customizations are performed according to oracle application development standards.
- Customization and personalization of the following Oracle E-business suite Applications Tracks:
- HCM (HR, Payroll, SSHR, OTL)
- Finance (GL, AP, AR, FA, CM)
- Procurement (Purchasing, Inventory, sourcing)
- Expert in oracle Applications Integration techniques and technologies
- Support in Developing and Designing Oracle E-Business suite customizations
- Develop as required Custom Application APIs for data upload, download and integration.
- Extensive experience in Oracle Applications data upload and Migration.
- Expert in Oracle Applications workflow customizations.
- Deep knowledge in oracle Applications AME customizations.
- Build and develop Custom Forms and reports to support closing oracle Applications business gaps.
- Develop Oracle Applications BI publisher reports (Formerly XML publisher)
- Expert in writing PLSQL, Complex Queries and build Database objects.
- Deep knowledge of Oracle Applications and SQL tuning techniques.
- Hands on experience of OAF (Oracle Applications Framework) Customization and personalization.
- Develop and design oracle Alerts.
- Extensive experience with Application web and J2ee framework development tools
- Ability to develop custom Concurrent programs.
- Develop and maintain applications APIs as web service using Applications integrated SOA Gateway.
- oracle APEX as development tool.
- Oracle OBIEE dashboards and reports.
- Hands on experience in using iSetup , FNDLOAD, LDTs, Toad development tools.
- Prepare required Documentation following the Implementation methodology standards.
- Follow Oracle AIM and ABF implementation Methodologies
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to apply good judgment; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments.
- Observing deadlines and achieving results.
- Ability to work under difficult conditions.
- Shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges.
- Remains calm in stressful situations
- Customer orientation
- Professional development
- Problem solving
- Process excellence