- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels.
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits.
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals.
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field.
- 1-3 years’ experience in marketing and sales.
- Experience in digital marketing and e-marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken.
- Have very good customer service, client relationships and interpersonal communication skills.
- Customer Service
- Digital Marketing
- Interpersonal Communication
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Marketing & Sales
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 1 - 3