- Conduct daily phone calls and face-to-face meetings with consumers.
- Develop and sustain relationships with new and existing clients.
- Keep track of all sales leads and/or client accounts.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to help build the brand.
- Customers should be educated on how products or services might benefit them financially and professionally.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or any related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Negotiation and Selling
- Communication Skills
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Marketing & Sales
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4