- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
- Keep the information shared with you confidential all the time.
- Basic Knowledge in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Welcomes visitors in person when they arrive at the office.
- Assist an executive by being the point of contact for all communication (i.e the phone, email, messaging) Duties will also include direct interfacing with clients, mostly over the phone.
- Preparing meeting and client rooms and training rooms.
- Manage the executive’s schedule by arranging appointments, travel itineraries, etc.
- Manage office basic supply inventory to ensure office smooth office functioning all the time.
- Keep all office filings (physical and digitally stored).
- Organize and schedule appointments, both on the call and on online systems that you’ll be trained on.
- Rewrite hand-written meetings outcomes into tools that you’ll be trained to use.
- You may be writing and distributing emails, correspondences, and letters as requested by the executive or other parts of the internal team.
- Provide staff with policies when required.
- Fill and track parts of the administration area that is provided to you as part of the online HR system.
- Managing to keep safe and clean office space.
- Monitor office environmental hygiene and office security.
- Prepare monthly documents like telephone bill claims, courier bill claim, office supplies and invoices as will be trained.
- Arrangement of contracts and insurance.
- Organizational Development
- Microsoft Office
- Human Resources
- Data Analysis & HR Metrics
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 4 - 10