Responsibilities and Roles
- Preparing bidding documents, determining selection criteria, bidding and soliciting bids.
- Coordination of the unified answering process for supplier inquiries.
- Participate in the evaluation processes of financial and technical offers duly.
- Preparing draft agreements and contracts necessary to meet the needs of the company, obtaining the approval of the legal advisor and following up on their implementation.
- Preparing referral decisions, following up their ratification, and properly notifying suppliers.
- Editing supply orders for materials that have been approved for purchase and secured to suppliers and a copy to the concerned warehouses.
- Follow up the supply process and supervise the extent to which the contracting companies apply the terms of the signed contracts.
- Implementation of small purchases, which are carried out by the direct purchase method, according to the regulations and instructions.
- Checking and following up the bids referred to local and abroad companies, opening files related to those bids and archiving them on paper and electronically.
- Preparing periodic and annual reports for the purchasing department.
- Bachelor's degree in any related fields.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of experience.
- Strong communication skills.