- Ensuring a streamlined and efficient procurement process across the company units in line with the Procurement by law.
- Make sure to work within the approved budget and take necessary actions when the actual amount is changed.
- Perform sourcing by defining new suppliers after qualifying them.
- Identify key suppliers & develop a mutually beneficial business relationship with each.
- Prepare and issue all types of procurement documents ( RFQ, RFP, RFI, ...etc).
- Receive quotations, and proposals and arrange to have proper evaluation.
- Contact internally involved colleagues when needed to assure that set specifications are clear enough to proceed with, and to evaluate proposals.
- Issue POs within the authority provided.
- Participates in product review meetings with cross-functional teams.
- Expedite POs delivery.
- Manage supplier performance, claims, change orders, and warranties.
- Maintain professional relationships with suppliers in a way that complies with the company's image.
- Maintain an accurate database of vendor agreements.
- Ensure that internal controls are established, properly documented, maintained, and adhered to.
- At least 2 years of experience in the Procurement field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistic Sciences, or any related field.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Oracle Fusion knowledge is a plus.
- Communication Skills
- English Language Skills
- English Writing
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Marketing & Sales
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4