- Managing feedback from customers.
- Working with management and following up with strategic directions.
- Create requirements documentation.
- Covert requirements to actual development tasks with solid planning of feature releases.
- Digital Data analysis (google analytics), and ability to generate tasks to enhance the UX or to meet specific KPIs.
- Ability to follow up on all details.
- Ability to work with different development teams.
- Ability to manage Web and Mobile development.
- Finding solutions and ways to enhance the software product.
- Excellent in Software user experience methods.
- Ability to prioritize development tasks.
- Solid planning and allocating development resources.
- 7+ years of experience ,and at least 2 years of experience as a product manager for a Software product.
- Has experience of managing new/semi-new products.
- Meeting KPIs set by management that changes based on the product life-cycle.
- Excellent in English
- Strategic Planning
- Data Analysis
- Strategic Thinking
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 7