- Ensure that revenue, growth, and profit are aligned and achieved out of partnerships and alliances with various members from the Key
- Providers, SMEs, and Government sectors.
- Provide direction and leadership support in the establishment of metrics to assess the impact/overall success of critical and strategic
- partnerships and alliances.
- Responsible for developing and managing excellent ongoing relations with the Provider Organization’s Executive and Operational teams.
- Develop and nurture excellent client relationships at the Executive and Operational levels.
- Facilitate the assessment and development of project control solutions used for planning, scheduling, and tracking projects through the integration of various Project Management tools.
- Determine, monitor, and review all project economics including costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources, and risk
- Promote Customer/client satisfaction through efficient, effective delivery of services proactively managing issues that could impact service delivery and constantly assessing customer feedback.
- Develop and work through problem-resolution processes to ensure transparency of communication and service recovery where required.
- Work with the Clinical Adoption and Informatics team to determine the Provider Organization's interoperability needs and readiness for change.
- Identify issues and risks that may impact a successful adoption.
- As needed, educate Provider Organization end-users on HIE functionality.
- As required, deliver training for Provider Organization end-users in collaboration with the Clinical Adoption and Informatics team.
- Serve as the interface between the Alliance/ADHDS membership and the ADHDS organization and Clinical Adoption team.
- Develop, drive, and manage continuous service improvement programs.
- Coordinate with the Clinical Adoption and Informatics team to ensure excellence in the execution of clinical Adoption functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, or a related field.
- At least 10 years relevant experience in Service Management/Marketing/Alliance role within a Healthcare setting. Ideally has Healthcare informatics experience.
- Bilingual, Arabic/English – written and spoken preferred.
- Ideally has Middle East project experience.
- Program Management
- Program Design
- Program Development
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Marketing & Sales
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 10 - 15