- Manages PMO processes for project implementation such as Change Management, Risk Management, Master Scheduling, and overall governance.
- Manages Process Improvement Initiatives to develop and enhance PMO Processes
- Follows up and reports status and progress relating to projects from vendors, partners, and project teams
- Monitors procedural compliance (i.e. Issue tracking, Scope management, Quality Assurance, etc.)
- Reviews and maintains project documentation
- Maintain project plans. Track, analyze, and report performance and progress.
- Develop quality management and assurance plan. Establish operational definitions and quality measures. Monitor results and ensure implementation of corrective action.
- Identify, schedule, and monitor project activities, duration, and interdependencies. Document assumptions and constraints.
- Identify potential risk and develops plans for alternative strategies to avoid and minimize risk. Develop responses and workarounds.
- Develop awareness of emerging technologies and Project Management techniques.
- Supports the Head of PMO to operate and maintain the Project Management Office
- Gather data, analyze, and report project economics including costs, budgets, resources, and risk. Estimate, measure, monitor, and control costs. Forecast. Determine causes of variance.
- Provides support and guidance on project management processes, procedures, tools, and techniques to program managers, project managers, and associated team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Business Management or related field.
- Certified Associate Project Manager (CAPM). Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent is preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in project management or related areas with a focus on information technology, management and policy, preferably gained from a healthcare industry.
- Business Analysis
- Data Analysis
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 5