- Work on the coordination, design, and implementation tasks for the hydroponics project with fellow team members.
- Contribute to the technical and practical advisory for this project.
- Support the team in matters related to the preparation, implementation and follow-up of training courses.
- Submitting the daily, weekly, and monthly reports of the project in cooperation with the team members.
- Supporting the project team with the support tasks in order to achieve the project objective.
- Contribute to developing project proposals.
- Supervising the project team and following up on the proper progress of all project requirements as mentioned in the plan.
- Supervising the implementation process and preparing work progress reports.
- Contribute to the project’s procurement process in coordination with the concerned departments and according to the approved procurement plan.
- Work with the Follow-up and Evaluation Department in order to follow up on the proper progress of the project in comparison with the logical framework.
- Academic qualification: Bachelor’s degree as a minimum.
- 1 - 3 years of experience.
- Experience in project management.
- Project Management
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 1 - 3