- Participate in project design meetings and propose improvements if necessary.
- Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions.
- Plan and manage team goals, project schedules and new information.
- Supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track.
- Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored.
- Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, memos, meeting minutes and emails.
- Communicate with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Adhere to budget by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving measures.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, CIS, MIS, or related major.
- Strong background as a Project Coordinator
- Good understanding of MS Project, MS Excel, Google Suite.
- Strong Knowledge on Tracking Systems Such as Jira.
- Excellent time management and resource management ability.
- Ability to manage pressure.
- Strong leadership and people skills.
- Team player and collaborative.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong command of Arabic and English languages in both speaking and writing.