- Maintain and monitor project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Research and engage with digital firms and social enterprises and Civil Society Organizations (CSOs).
- Support the project manager in identifying, developing, and managing partnerships with local, regional, and global stakeholders; and maintain effective cooperation with them.
- Support the monitoring and evaluation specialist with the needed documentation and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, ICT, International development or any other relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Project Coordinator at non-profit organizations.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, work under pressure, and within teams to achieve objectives.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Arabic and English.
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2+